Outback Kookaburra Wings
photo by Martin H.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- oil (for frying)
- 20 chicken wings
- Heat butter, sauce and seasonings over medium heat until all flavors are blended.
- Deep fry wings until done.
- Toss wings and sauce together while wings are still hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I read the name of this dish and had to inspect. Being an Aussie mum (Aussie is pronounced Ozzie, like Mozzie) I can assure you kookaburra wings aren't available to buy, honey soy is the norm. Funny to see such an important bird to our land used in a dish - its funny. Thanks for posting, it gave me a giggle.
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.