Oriental Chicken Salad
This is an absolutely divine and easy chicken salad. Great summer recipe - and so easy to prepare. Leftover dressing easily stores for a couple of weeks.
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup hellman mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons gray poupan Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 5 green onions, sliced with tops
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 6 breaded chicken strips, cooked and chopped
- toasted sliced almonds (to garnish)
- chow mein noodles (to garnish)
- Mix oriental dressing, chill until ready to use.
- Toss salad ingredients and top with oriental salad dressing.
- Garnish with toasted almonds and chow mein noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Just love this salad! It is very similar to the Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebee's, one of my faves. It is so easy to throw this together, with chicken tenders from the freezer, dinner can be on the table in about 20 minutes! I also love the dressing...yummy! I skipped the red cabbage, due to personal preference. Thanks so much for sharing, Maddy_2.Reply