Organic Grapefruit and Strawberry Juice
photo by Deyanira
- Ready In:
- 4 grapefruits
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 8 -10 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (optional)
- 1) Juice grapefuits with juicer (i like pulp in my juice but that optional,add it or not).
- 2) Puree strawberries in a blender. Then, with a strainer thats enough to keep the strawberry seed on the strainer, juice straberries onto a separate bowl.
- 3) add half of grapefruit juice into pitcher, 1/2 of the strawbery juice, half of the water, and half (1/4) of honey. Then, mix until honey mixes well.
- 4) add remaining fruit juices, water (if to much add as much the pitcher can hold) and the remaining of the honey. If you like fruit juices much sweeter add 1/2 cup of sugar and mix.
- 5) Keep in the refrigerator for an hour. For better taste keep in the refrigerator for a day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!