Orange Mini Tea Muffins
Wonderfully Good!!! Great glaze! They are light and full of orange flavor!! My mother use to make these tasty tea muffins to serve at parties. They freeze well for a good make-ahead appetizer or party item. Also great for a bridal reception!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (18 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 oranges, juice and zest of
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Reserve 1 teaspoon of orange zest for cake mix. Mix remaining zest and juice of oranges and lemon with confectioners sugar and set aside.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water and 1 teaspoon of orange zest Blend well.
- Grease or spray muffin tins well. Spoon cake mix into muffin tins until 80 per cent full. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Dip tops while warm into juice and sugar mixture for glaze. Let cool.