Orange Iced Mocha
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 6 tablespoons french french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (I use Coffee Mate or you can try Copycat French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate milk (I use Nesquick fortified extra calcium)
- 1 cup milk (non-fat will help thin choc. milk)
- 6 -8 drops orange extract (or to taste)
- ice cube
- canned extra creamy whipped cream
- In a 20 oz glass or bottle, mix coffee and water until coffee is dissolved.
- Add creamer, chocolate milk, milk and extract.
- Add just enough ice cubes to leave enough room at top for whipped cream.
- Top with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I recently lost 33 pounds though WW and am at my goal weight. My focus right now is learning to eat/cook from whole foods in as healthy a way as possible while maintaining real food qualities. Besides that, I enjoy writing romance fiction and video editing. I love making party stuff (like favors, invitations, etc) using other people's ideas and adapting them, especially if I can use the computer and printer (I have three!). I'm the mother of two young boys and wife of one husband who's gone three days and two nights a week. I work full time for the State in IT.</p>