History in the Baking again. Yes, I wish I had this book, lol. It's non alcoholic, but that can be easily remmended--lol.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen non alcholic pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces rum (or more to taste) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- orange slice (garnish)
- Blend ingredients, except garnish, together until smooth.
- Serve with orange slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What a lovely drink Dienia B. I loved this simple to make cocktail. I didn't use a blender, I added all the ingredients to a shaker and shook it hard. Wow, is this good. Love the flavor from the coconut and orange. This slightly sweet tart drink is too die for. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely recipe, which I will make again. Made for Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - MexicoReply
see 5 more