Open-Faced Egg Salad Sandwiches
photo by yamakarasu
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 6 English muffins, split
- Combine all ingredients except butter and muffins.
- Spread butter on each muffin half; toast.
- Spread about 2 T.
- egg mixture on each muffin half; broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 12 more reviews