Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour, stirring until smooth.
- Cook 1 Minute stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat and continue to stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add salt and cheddar cheese, stirring till cheese melts.
- Place sliced chicken on toast and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!