One Pan Potatoes, Green Beans, Chicken and Peppers Too.
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Quick, busy night supper, in 30 minutes. Change veggies to your liking, the potatoes and chicken will go with almost any veggie.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper (cayenne if you like)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, chicken and bell pepper to frypan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add green beans and cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centre and potatoes are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION