One Pan Burger Sliders
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy way to make sliders with less muss & fuss - from cooktopcove.com
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 slices American cheese (or any other type of cheese you prefer)
- 12 slider buns
- condiments, of your choice such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, bacon, mushrooms, etc
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- To begin, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onions, and salt in a bowl. For this step, it's best to use your hands to work all the ingredients together.
- Next, line a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, then gently press the meat onto it in an even layer. Not only does the parchment paper prevent the beef from sticking to the pan, but it also makes cleanup easier.
- Bake the giant patty for 30 minutes.
- Then, lay the cheese of your choice over the beef. Do your best to ensure every inch is covered. Once you're satisfied with how it looks, stick the whole thing back in the oven for about 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your satisfaction.
- Slice into 2-inch squares, then carefully place them into their buns.
- Lastly, top with your favorite condiments and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION