Old-Fashioned Maple Walnut Butter Balls
photo by Leslie
- Ready In:
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cream butter, sugar and maple extract until fluffy.
- Sift together flour and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Immediately remove with spatula.
- When still warm, but cool enough to handle, roll baked cookies in powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!