Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are a Christmas candy favorite in my family. My mom, step-mom and mother in law usually make these every year.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb butter or 3/4 lb margarine
- 18 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- paraffin wax
- Melt butter and peanut butter in a double boiler. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Chill in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Melt Chocolate chips and 1/4 bar of parafin. Dip balls into melted chocolate one at a time. Remove and place on waxed paper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made these primarily as a taste test to see how they'd be for the next round of winter holidays, & believe me, they passed the test ~ If you're a PB-loving chocoholic, THESE ARE GREAT & much better than anything purchased! Thanks for a wonderful keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]Reply