Oktoberfest Brats Hoagie
- Ready In:
- 4 Polish sausage (Bratswurst})
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or 4 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- hoagie roll, split
- 4 ounces smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- thin slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 2 small onions, sliced
- dill pickle, sliced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Grill or cook the bratwurst according to package directions.
- Spread horseradish sauce on inside of hoagie roll.
- Cut Bratwurst in half lengthwise and place on bun.
- Arrange 1-ounce, turkey, 1-ounce ham, 3-slices tomato, 2-slices cheese, 2-strips bacon, 3-slices onion, 1-dill pickle and 1/2-cup lettuce onto bratwurst.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!