Oil Pastry (cholesterol Free)
photo by Dorel
- Ready In:
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- With fork, whip together the salad oil and skim milk.
- Pour over flour mixture.
- Mix with fork until all flour is dampened.
- Reserve about 1/3 of dough for top crust.
- Press remaining dough evenly against bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Fill with fruit filling.
- For top crust, crumble reserved dough and sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake as directed in fruit pie recipe.
- Note: this is for an 8" pie.
- I used all of it in a 9 1/2" pie pan and baked as a single pie crust for a pudding filling when cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>.I would like to thank all the members who have been so kind as to write a review for my recipes. I am unable to respond to anyone. Thanks for trying them. <br />You can contact me at dorel34 at gmail.com. Use the @ sign and no spaces.</p>