Oatmeal Raisin Drop Cookies
photo by brandimcd
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Beat sugar and margarine until blended.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in oats, flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by the teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!