Oatmeal Cookie Shot
I've bartended in Portland Oregon and down in New Orleans, Louisiana for a total of 6 years. This is in my opinion the best version of this shot. It's smooth and sweet with a kiss of cinnamon.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 3⁄4 ounce goldschlager
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour all three liquors in and shake and shake and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty. Strain into shot glass (make sure the glass will fit more than 2 1/2 oz).
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Pour all three liquors into glass.
- Stir with straw and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
In 1994 New Orleans and French Quarter Association along with 28 bars in the French Quarter and NOLA Had a Contest with sponcer's from Absolute and Goldsclager I was a bartender from Oz on Bourbon st. , with a previous pastry cook experience I created the Oatmeal cookie and won $1,500 and placed 1st in shot category as well as a trip (cruise) from Goldsclager! I just came across this old post and was so proud to see bartenders using it!! Much Love to Angela!!!