Nyte's Grilled Cheese
Ok so what is so different about Nyte's Grilled cheese sandwiches? They just have a little extra flavor. Note: Most low-fat dressings have added sugar and these will caramelize and burn quickly, so be careful while cooking this or use regular dressing.
- Ready In:
- low-fat bacon ranch dressing
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices low-fat American cheese
- 1 slice tomatoes (optional)
- Lightly spread ranch dressing on one side of each slice of bread. Lay it dressing side down in hot skillet.
- Put cheese on top, and tomato if desired. Top with remaining slice of bread, dressing side up.
- Grill until golden brown, flip and repeat on second side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is so yummy. That was my dinner yesterday with a salad. I used a slice of tomato and swiss cheese. With the ranch dressing, it gives a different taste to the grilled cheese. It could be any dressing. It would be great with caesar salad dressing. Thanks Nyteglori :) Made for 123 hit wondersReply