Nutella-Stuffed French Toast
photo by alenafoodphoto
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet.
- Lightly whisk eggs with milk.
- Spread Nutella between two slices of bread.
- Dip in egg-milk mixture briefly to coat.
- Slowly brown each side of the sandwich.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries or drizzle with maple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I didn't have a dense bread so I used regular sandwich bread. The bread took up a bit too much of the batter to cook all of the way through. So I fried one side of the bread after dipping in the batter and then put the Nutella on it before putting the two halves together to fry. It seemed to turn out well and was very tasty. My kids loved it.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just moved to Rhodos an island in Greece. I have been living in Greece on the mainland for the past 5 years. I am greek, born and raised in Sydney, Australia. I'm married to a Military Officer and I have a 20 month old baby boy, who is the love of my life!!!!