No Fry Sweet and Sour
- Ready In:
- Dice meat- chicken or pork.
- In a large pan, brown meat over a medium heat.
- Add carrots and cook to soften.
- Add garlic, onions and pepper
- Once all vegetables are softened to desire, add pineapple and reduce heat to keep warm.
- In a sauce pan, add enough water to pineapple juice to equal 1 1/2 cup liquid, add cornstarch and mix.
- Add in sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce. Bring to boil to thicken.
- Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Serve over hot rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!