No-Egg Hazelnut Ice Cream
photo by BarbryT
- Ready In:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnut-flavored liqueur (such as Frangelico)
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Combine cream and milk in a large bowl. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add hazelnut liqueur (here is where I would taste--add more liqueur or sugar to your liking).
- Stir in chopped hazelnuts.
- Add mixture to ice cream maker and process according to directions (takes 20-30 minutes in my ice cream maker). Freeze for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!