No-Cook Tomato Pizza Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (Progresso)
- 3 ounces tomato paste (1/2 can, Contadina)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight. Use about 1/2 cup to sauce a 13" crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
When I first sampled this sauce I thought it was somewhat bland, however, once the pizza was done I changed my mind. The garlic flavor in the sauce was very good and there is bit of a bite from the black pepper. I used 96% fat-free flour tortillas as my pizza crust, which I topped with the sauce and cut up vegies.