NO BAKE White Chocolate Cheesecake (and not so bad 4 u!)
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or your own)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute, stir, then cook for another minute and stir (if it still needs more time then do more until the chips are melted... BUT DO NOT BURN!).
- Cube cream cheese and add to the white chocolate.
- Mix with beaters until smooth.
- Fold in whip cream until completely incorporated.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very creamy and very good. Made as directed. The recipe made alot of filling. I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit it all in my store bought crust, but I did. I will definitely make this again. The taste and texture was great, just couldn't really taste the white chocolate. Thanks for the recipe.
My friend wanted a recipe for cheese cake she didn't have to cook. This looked just right. But when I e-mailed it to her she e-mailed back, but you have to melt the chips. She is a very paranoid new cook and when she saw the (BUT DO NOT BURN) ya scared her off. So I told her that I would come over (alterial motive I wanted to taste this too.) Together we made it, I melted she did the rest and we were both pleased. Well almost, she was making it for her husband's birthday, so I didn't get to have a piece. (none was left) but alas I did get to lick the bowl and spoon. From the raves she got from hubby dearest and his family I give you 5 stars. For my spoonful another 5. Thanks for sharing
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My life is horseback riding - I have my own horse PJ (Quarter Horse mare). I have 1 dog, Buddy (chiuhuha/jack russel terrier mix). I'm 16 and love to cook.