No-Bake Graham Cracker Cookies
- Ready In:
2 1/2 dozen
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook 4-5 minutes longer or until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, stir in marshmallow creme, peanut butter, peanuts, and vanilla.
- Break the graham crackerrs in half,.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the filling on the bottoms of half of the crackers, and top with remaining crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>