No Bake Fruit Logs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here's a no-bake cookie that I found in my mom's recipe collection. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds good and simple to make.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) box vanilla wafers (estimated size)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces candied cherries, chopped
- 8 ounces candied pineapple, chopped
- 8 ounces pecans, chopped fine
- Crush the vanill a wafers until fine.
- Mix all ingredients together and from into 3 logs.
- Roll in icing sugar and wrap in foil.
- Refrigerate & slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION