No Bake Eclair Cake
photo by -Mary-
- Ready In:
For the Cake Layer
- 1 (16 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
For the Chocolate Frosting
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1. Whisk together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- 2. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them in smaller pieces to fit the edges of the pan.
- 3. Spread half of the pudding mixture evenly over the bottom layer of graham crackers.
- 4. Top with a second layer of graham crackers, followed by the second half of the pudding.
- 5. Top with the third and final layer of graham crackers.
- 6. Whisk together the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted butter and 3 Tbsp whole milk to make the chocolate frosting.
- 7. Spread evenly over top the third layer of graham crackers.
- 8. Refrigerate overnight so the pudding has time to set up and the graham crackers soften before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!