Nif's Awesome Asian Chicken Thighs
I'm so happy that this turned out so well! I added a bunch of ingredients that sounded good and they really are good together. The skin was left on these because it crisped up nicely under the broiler. I served this with rice and veggies. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 chicken thighs, bone in for moisture, skin on (your choice, see above)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place chicken, skin side up, on a baking sheet lined with foil for easy cleanup. Bake chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Baste the chicken with the marinade, lower oven temperature to 350F and return chicken to oven. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and baste/brush with honey.
- Set oven rack to second from the top level and broil for about 4 minutes. Don't burn them!