Nice and Easy Rice and Vermicelli
- Ready In:
- i medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 cup broken small pieces spaghettini
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In medium sized pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- add onions and saute until softened.
- add garlic and cook until just fragrant.
- add rice/spaghetti and saute until golden in color.
- stir in the stock and bring to a boil.
- cook on low heat until rice mixture has absorbed all the liquid, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- adjust seasonings to your taste.
- add the parsley and fluff with fork to combine.
- serve immediately.
Join The Conversation