New Zealand Jaffa Slice
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 20 cm square cake tin and line base with baking paper.
- Combine butter and chocolate in pot, stir over heat (in a double burner) until melted and smooth, cool slightly.
- Stir in sugar and eggs, then flour into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in jaffas. Spread mixture evenly into tin.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Stand 15 minutes before turning out of tin. Cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!