Neiman Marcus Bars
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x13" cake pan.
- With mixer mix powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese until combined.
- Fold pecans into filling mixture.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Bake 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min at 300 degrees.
- Let bars cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these for a fundraiser. Let me just say, about 1/3rd never left the house. The staff bought most of them. These are absolutely addicting. I am making 4 batches today for all my friends and co-workers because they are the best bar cookie hands down. very easy to make also. Thank you for posting.