Nancy's Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Cut in butter.
- Add egg and beat slightly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and a dash of salt.
- Gradually add to banana mixture.
- Pour into a well-greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 45-55 minutes.
- A toothpick inserted should come out almost clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!