3. Put the butter in the microwave-safe bowl, and heat 15 seconds at a time until mostly melted.
4. Mix farina, sugar and butter in a bowl.
5. Mix the baking soda and baking powder, then stir into the yogurt in another bowl. When mixed, add it to the farina mixture and blend together.
6. Grease the baking pan with a little shortening and pour the batter inches (As an option, you can drizzle the top with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.).
7. Using a knife, score the top of the batter into medium-sized rectangles -- or to be a bit fancier, try diamond shapes! (You'll probably make 12-16 pieces.) Place a blanched almond in the middle of each piece.
8. Using your oven mitts, put the pan into the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until it's brown on top.
9. When the cake is done, it out of the oven. Let it cool for 10 minutes while you clean up the kitchen.
10. Drizzle honey over the top. Cut along the lines you scored.