Nadines Pork Meatballs
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 slices bread
- 2 lbs pork, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- Mix the eggs, milk, bread, ground pork, salt, onion, oregano, chili powder, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Form golf ball size meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes.
- Drain excess fat.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour cream of onion soup over the meat balls.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 10 more minutes until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wonderful recipe! I made half of the amount and used green onions instead of regular onions. I made them a little smaller so it only took about 20-25 minutes. I also completely forgot to add the milk! They still turned out great (though I'll remember to add it next time for that extra bit of moisture.) I didn't use creamed soup; instead, I made this with a tomato sauce and served it with pasta. Delicious. I'll definitely make this again. Thank you!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"