Mykonos Feta Cheese Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very easy and quick dip to make and it's a hit at parties. I make this all the time!You'll love it too.
- Ready In:
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled (with the liquid)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of drained capers
- 3 -5 dashes hot pepper sauce
- pita bread or cracker, to serve
- Blend the first 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- It's better if prepared the night before so that the flavor of the garlic comes out.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION