Mustard-Glazed Chicken Thighs
photo by Walmart
- Ready In:
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, mustard, poultry seasoning and salt.
- Arrange the chicken thighs in a 9x12” baking dish. Brush the mustard glaze mixture evenly over the top of each thigh. Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F when inserted into the center of one of the chicken thighs.
- This dish was created by Walmart Mom, Tara Kuczykowski.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!