Mushroom Rice Pilaf
This is a quick prep side dish that can bake while preparing the rest of the meal. My mother-in-law makes this during the holidays and the family loves it. You can cut the butter to 1/2 stick with good results.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 2mins
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mushroom pieces
- Pre heat oven to 350°F Brown rice in butter and pour into a casserole dish.
- Add additional ingredients and cover.
- Bake for 1 hour or until rice is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION