Easy 3 ingredient cheese and Pepperoni loaf.
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 ounce pepperoni slice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Divide and place each crescent as shown in picture, each slightly overlapping each other. Roll with a rolling pin just to blend the dough to each other.
- Place slices of pepperoni down the center and top with the cheese.
- Start at the bottom and bring the sides in being not perfect. Overlapping to make it look like rags. Bring the head part down and mold the figure to look like a body of a mummy.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate as you like. I used red and orange peppers cut out to make an ankh, eyes, lips, &bats.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION