- Ready In:
- 3 cups mulberries (crushed & stemmed)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package dry pectin
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- Prepare canner, jars & lids.
- Combine mulberries & lemon juice.
- Whisk in pectin.
- Boil over high heat.
- Add sugar & return to boil.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Fill jars, leaving 1/4" headspace.
- Wipe off rim; place lids, screw on bands fingertip tight; process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!