Mrs. Dash Carrots
photo by LifeIsGood
- Ready In:
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash and sauté for a minute.
- Add the brown sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add the cooked carrots and continue to sauté for about five minutes or until the sugar starts to glaze the carrots.
- Taste and add more of the seasoning if you like.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We do not get Mrs Dash here in Australia so I used a Master Foods garlic and herb seasoning (no added salt) and with the brown sugar made a lovely addition to the carrots. I scaled the recipe back to 2 serves which was plenty for 3 of us with other sides and recipe #428358 I steamed my carrots but may have just overdone them a bit as once they went through the glaze they were very soft but still delicious. Thank you Lori Mama, made for Everyday A Holiday.