Mongolian Grill Feast
- Ready In:
- 2 cups firm tofu, cut into 1-inch blocks
- 2 green onion tops, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 peeled and shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup baby snow pea pods
- 1⁄4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked ramen noodles or 2 cups soba noodles
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (I use Honey Teriyaki Sauce for Grilled Meats, can use more sauce if you like)
- corn, green beans, tomato, green pepper, onions, asparagus (anything fresh is best)
- additional garlic (optional)
- additional ginger (optional)
- beef (optional) or chicken (optional)
- In a skillet, heat sesame oil. Add meat first if using, then add tofu. (drain very well to get as much excess water out as possible.) When meat is cooked through add vegetables along with teriyaki sauce.
- When vegetables are cooked to tenderness you desire add cooked ramen or soba noodles just before serving.
- Serve with hot rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I loved this idea and used it the other night when we were dining at separate times. I cut everything ahead & then stir fried the individuals choices of ingredients when they were ready to eat. Things went together faster than making sandwiches & I was happy we had hot meals. I did include the optional garlic & ginger when cooking the thinnly sliced beef. Thank you for sharing a great idea I will use again!