Mom's Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 angel food cake, ripped into pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- 4 ounces maraschino cherries (optional)
- In a 8x10 pan break up the angel food cake into bite size pieces and cover the bottom of the pan. Mix the pudding to box instructions but use the pineapple juice in the can to add to the liquid. Pour the pudding over the cake then top that with the crushed pineapples, then spread the cool whip over this and then sprinkle the shredded coconut as desired. You may also add maraschino cherries on top of the cool whip and with the pineapple. Put into the fridge to set up. About 30 minute then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!