Mom's Beer Bread
photo by Andi Longmeadow Farm
- Ready In:
10 thick slices
- Make sure beer is room temperature.
- Mix flour and beer, stirring just until blended.
- Stir in sugar.
- Pour into well greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Serve hot!
- Can be baked in 2 quart casserole dish as well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Well this is one outstanding recipe, the bread so tender and soft with the outside crust to pass out for. I followed this exactly. I am absolutely amazed by this bread, and this will be made quite a bit. I truly can't say enough. So amazing, so amazing! Well, no more bread left now! Made for *PAC* Spring 2010.