- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line your brownie pan with tin foil and coat with Crisco, butter, or Pam.
- Melt the butter, the chocolate and the olive oil together and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with flavorings (the sugars, salt, vanilla and cinnamon).
- Stir in the melted chocolate mixture to the sugar and egg mixture.
- Add the flour and stir until the batter is just combined.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow! These were great brownies! Loved the addition of cinnamon...we added about 3/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and it was perfect. These are very rich and make for a perfect indulgent, guilty pleasure! I was a little concerned about olive oil in brownies, but it turned out fine. I wouldn't change a thing...this recipe is going in my favorites file and will be made regularly at our house. Thanks for sharing this great recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010...you've been adopted!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a 29 year old professional, who loves cooking. Banned from the kitchen as a child, and too busy just being to learn to cook before, I'm a culinary late bloomer who is tip-toeing her way back into the kitchen.</p> <p>Joined Weight Watchers in August of 09, and have lost almost 60 lbs!! Currently trying to cook as healthy as possible and on plan! Have recently been going pretty crazy over the Hungry Girl cookbooks!!</p>