Mock Ham Loaf
photo by J-Lynn
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Add all glaze ingredients together until well mixed.
- Mix all loaf ingredients together until well mixed.
- Add 1/2 glaze to meat.
- Grease a 10x4x3 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place loaf mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Spread glaze over loaf.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is pretty much my mom's recipe too. While my mom ground bologna in a meat grinder, I put chunks of bologna in my food processer and grind it the same as the ground chuck. We also put the glaze ingredients in a sauce pan and warm until blended. While it is cooling a bit, mix the other ingredients and then add the cooled glaze. Making this today! ENJOY!