Mixed Mushrooms With Garlic
A mix of easy to find mushrooms and garlic that creates and exciting side dish. Pairs well with pork, beef or chicken.
- Ready In:
- 10 small cremini mushrooms
- 5 large shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Remove stems from crimini mushrooms and cut into quarters.
- Cut off about 1/4" of the stems from the Shitakes, cut in halves down the stem.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet (making sure mushrooms have plently of room and don't overlap) over medium-high heat, add mushrooms.
- Saute until moisture evaporates and they start to brown and shrink in size, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, herbs, salt and pepper, cook 1 minute longer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION