Mixed Fruit & Vegetable Salad
photo by Dona England
- Ready In:
- Cut the apple, cantaloupe, cucumber and peppers into a small neat dice.
- Zest the orange, then slice off the skin. Cut the flesh into a small neat dice.
- Discard the skin, save the zest and the orange flesh.
- Discard the lime after zesting and juicing.
- Stir the orange zest, orange flesh, lime zest and lime juice, basil strips and remaining ingredients into the fruit and vegatable mixture. ( At this point you are combining all ingredients).
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with additional cinnamon and basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /> <br />I love to collect cookbooks and try new recipes. My little house is overflowing with cookbooks, thank goodness I found Recipezaar! I can collect all the recipes I want! I live in Fort Worth, Texas close to my two grown kids and four grandchildren. We love to visit Costa Rica. This is a picture of my whole family over spring break.I'm the big momma in the back. We went to Costa Rica and had such a great trip. We are now importing Costa Rica coffee. <br />I enjoy baking with my granddaughters. We like to make cookies and cupcakes. Saturday morning is reserved for cooking lessons with the kids. <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg border=0 alt=Photo /></p>