Mini Sandwiches for a Crowd
- Ready In:
- 32 (1 ounce) dinner rolls
- 32 slices tomatoes
- 32 lettuce leaves
16 Turkey Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces thin sliced provolone cheese
- 9 ounces smoked turkey breast (sliced)
16 Ham Sandwiches
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces thin sliced swiss cheese
- 9 ounces smoked ham (sliced)
- Cut rolls crosswise in half.
- Mix condiments together (Mustard and Mayonnaise for Turkey, Mayonnaise and Garlic Powder) and spread cut sides of rolls.
- Cut cheese slices to size.
- Fill rolls evenly with meat, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Secure each sandwich with long wooden toothpick.
- Stack on large platter. Cover and refrigerate until served.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in Tucson but moved to Colorado in 1989 and live in a household with my husband, Dad, daughter and 3-year old twin granddaughters. Our 8-year old grandson spends 2 nights a week with us. All of that adds up to often difficult menu ideas to met everyone's tastes. Zaar is very addicting and I love trying the recipes I find here. I like to find recipes of people that I see are still active on Zaar and love it when I hear back from the Chef after I review the recipe. Everytime someone reviews one of my recipes, I like to find one of theirs to make and review as quickly as possible. It's a way for me to find great chefs I don't know yet too! My husband has high blood sugar so we try to watch our carbs, but it is not easy because we love them so much! I was diagnosed with brain tumors in 2005 and so far have had 5 surgeries that have left my eyelid droopy. I hope to have a surgery that will correct that soon!! There is still one tumor they have not removed but my wonderful doctor James Garrity at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN says they will leave it alone until or if it ever causes problems!