Mini Egg Frittatas
photo by KellyDeLaire1967
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs (use free-range if you can)
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of diced mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup of diced asparagus
- 2 -3 slices , cooked bacon- crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray or use silicone liners.
- Beat together eggs, half and half or milk, salt and pepper,.
- Add bacon, mushrooms, and asparagus to mixture and stir in.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of mixture into each muffin tin.
- Top with parmesean cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and check to see if eggs are set (they should puff up also)- if not, cook 5 more minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a personal chef and I live in North Carolina with my dog, Kona. I have always loved to cook and eat! I was fortunate enough to live in different parts of the country and was exposed to many types of foods and cultures. Buying local organic foods is very important to me. I have a passion for educating people on food and make them think about where it's coming from..... My dream is to see our grocery stores stocked with foods from your own community and to see local eateries buy from local farmers. Everyone should be able to enjoy these things! I have older recipes posted under KellyinNC. Wasn't able to retrieve my old account!</p>