Mini Brioches (bread Machine)
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons warm milk
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- Add ingredients to your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Set Cycle: Dough, Size: 1lb.
- Check your dough after 5 minutes, if too dry add a tablepoon of water at a time, if too wet add a tablespoon of flour at a time, until dough forms a ball and is slightly sticky to the touch.
- Meanwhile, oil 6 1-cup brioche molds.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- When the cycle is finished, take dough out and knead gently.
- Divide into 6 equal pieces, cut about a quarter from each.
- Shape into balls, and put the large ball into the mold, pressing with your finger in the center to make a hole.
- Place the small ball over the hole and press again to seal.
- Cover and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled, about 20-30 minutes.
- Brush with milk and bake for 5 minutes, reduce heat to 350 and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- If your brioches are browning too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.
- Brioches should sound hollow when you tap the bottom of each.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Hi .. The pic is of my beautiful son, born on 2/5/2005. His name is Tariq, meaning Bright Star. As I type this, he is blowing bubbles in his water cup and watching cartoons. He whined to get this water for 15 mins and now he won't drink it, he will only play with it. Sigh.. A few days ago he came up with this song, so sing along to the tune of "Old McDonald" : Old McTariq Laq Laq Laq E I E I OOOOOO LOL I thought it was the cutest thing :-) When I'm not running around after my son, or cleaning up the mess he makes wherever he goes, I cook and bake (my husband loves the blueberry muffins I make) and I love trying new recipes .. I also love to read, and collect sci-fi/fantasy novels .. I have over 500 books and still counting .."
Join The Conversation