Minced Meat Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
MInced meat sauce that can be served over noodles or mashed potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 800 g ground beef (or mixed beef and pork)
- 4 -5 dl water
- 1 -2 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 -2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 -2 tablespoon flour
- Fry off the meat over medium high to high heat.
- Drain the meat of all fat.
- Add 3 dl water.
- Add beef bouillon cube/s and stir into meat until dissolved; cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add pepper and stir.
- Add paprika and stir.
- Add onion powder and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients - except for flour.
- Add 1 dl water and cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low and begin adding flour a bit at a time, stirring the flour into the sauce each time flour is added.
- Cover and cook for 45 mins to an hour, stirring occassionally.
- (Add more water or more flour, as needed to get to the desired consistency.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION