Microwave Spiced Nuts
photo by Bayhill
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in 3 qt microwave bowl on high, approx 30 seconds.
- Stir in sugar, spices, salt, water.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir in nuts to coat.
- Microwave 4-5 minutes more, stirring every minute.
- Pour onto parchment paper and separate nuts. Cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
It doesn't get any easier than this! I loved spiced nuts, but most methods can be a little time consuming having to stand over the stove while constantly stirring to prevent scorching the entire batch. This recipe makes quick work of the whole process and produces delicious results. These nuts didn't last long in my house. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. It is a keeper! **Made for 2015 Football Pool**
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY